10% – 1% ref earnings
Update September 10, 2017: Donkeymails is not accessible for the last 3 days. It redirects to AliExpress and other websites. It appears that the donkeymails.com domain has been parked – the DNS points to sedoparking.com since 8th of September.
I have contacted the owner Sebas to clarify what is going on with Donkeymails and he confirmed that they have a problem with the domain. He says the website is not hacked and they are working to fix the issue.
This is the last update posted on their Facebook page.
Donkeymails Review – Description:
Donkeymails is a site where members can earn money online by reading emails, clicking ads, completing offers (PTSU and Offer Walls) and other tasks. There is unlimited referral system (5 levels deep) in place which means users will earn click commissions from the activity of their recruits. Donkeymails has been online since 2005 and they are paying without serious issues. The site is part of the MultiMoneyGroup and they also owns JillsClickCorner.com, No-minimum.com and few other online earning websites. Even though it has been online for over 10 years, for now DonkeyMails will be placed on the Legit list, and very likely moved to the Established list in a timely manner.
Things we do like about Donkeymails.com:
Long-Standing Site – DonkeyMails has been online and paying since February 2005. That’s over a decade. No doubt this is a great achievement, in this industry where most sites don’t last more than few months, Donkeymails has passed the test of time and has been operating successfully for all these years. There are very few PTC sites out there older than DonkeyMails.
Paying PTC – DonkeyMails is paying as per their Terms, within 2 weeks of request. We have tested the site and got paid few times:
On the links below you can find payment proofs from other users:
Donkeymails Been Paid page
Donkeymails Payment Proofs on eMoneyspace Forum
Donkeymails Payment Proofs on Talkptc Forum
Fixed Low Minimum Withdrawal – For some payment processors the minimum to cashout is as low as $0.01, for others is $1.00 (for details refer to the screenshot below). The minimum is fixed and does not increase after each payout request. Great, there are no high minimum payment thresholds or stepped cash out system.
Unlimited Affiliate Program (5 levels) – There is no limit to the number of users that you can refer to the site, which is excellent opportunity for members who can build a big downline. Their 5 levels downline system can significantly improve your earning potential, especially if you manage to refer a lot of quality referrals who will also refer new members to the site.
Free Worldwide Service – Individuals from all over the world are allowed to join the site and earn with it. There is no requirement to buy membership in order to receive payment.
Downsides – Things to Pay Attention to:
No Forum – They don’t have forum. In our opinion, a PTC site should have a forum. The forum is a place where members and staff can communicate with each other. Members can post their success stories or doubts, post payment proofs, share the experience that they had with the site, ask for support and stay informed about the recent changes made to the site. Usually, on the forum you can notice the first signs if something is wrong. If members complain about non-payments or payment delays, then most likely the site is experiencing problems.
- Important Info About the Site
- Changes and Updates
- Personal Information required – You must provide accurate information (correct full name and correct address) upon registration. Your account will be audited when you request payment, and if you use fake info, it will be suspended. So be sure to use valid information on this site.
- Referral earnings – You will earn 10% of your First Level referrals ptc earnings, 5% from your 2nd level, 3% from the 3rd, 2% from the 4th and 1% from your 5th level referrals.
- PTSU Offers – You can earn by completing Sign Up Offers, up to few dollars per completed offer.
- Offer Walls – Virool videos, PTC Wall and Matomy offer walls are available. When completing offers you will earn cash and points. Points can be used for advertising only and cannot be converted to cash.
- Traffic Exchange Program + Prizes – You can surf other people’s links and they surf yours, each link you view gets you 0.5 Traffic Exchange credit, you can create your own traffic exchange ad, fund it from the credit you earned and other members will view it. You can win random cash and credits while surfing and after surfing a certain number of pages.
- Paid to Promote – You will earn credits for promoting the site, but you may only promote at approved sites (check on their PTP page for approved sites). The exchange rate is $0.5 for 1000 credits.
- Cashout Options and Conditions – Payment to members are processed within 14 days. These payment methods are available: Paypal, Payza, EgoPay, OkPay, PayToo, PerfectMoney, SolidTrustPay and SensiPay. The minimum cashout for different payment processors is as follows:
- Script: Cash Crusaders
- Owner: Sebas Broekhof – MultiMoneyGroup (Netherlands)
Donkeymails Review – Summary:
Donkeymails has proven to be a stable and paying site. There are a few different types of earning features available so you can give it a try and see how it works out for you. I would recommend to join and use the site as a free member, test the site and see if you get paid before upgrading. Be sure to comply with their Terms of Service. This site uses very strict policies and you may be suspended if you violate their Terms of Service.