How To Make Money From Google Adsense
If you have a website, blog or any other type of internet presence, Google has a way of making money from it. It’s called Google Adsense, and it’s a program that tries to turn everyone into a financial winner: Advertisers get new customers through the AdWords program, and Google gets paid to deliver those ads.
When users click on ads, an amount is credited to the website owner’s account.
Using Internet search technology, Google provides ads that are specific to the content of a web page.
For example, if someone is on the web page that covers the latest golf matches, Google will advertise for golf clubs or golf suits.
If you own that website, you get paid every time someone clicks on one of those ads. This is commonly referred to as Ads Per Click (CPC).
Major Benefits Of Making Money From Google
You may not even notice the banner ads. As a wise internet community, we have learned to filter them. There is also banner filtering software because banner ads can be very annoying and can hurt your website audience.
Google AdSense, however, is different because these ads are less annoying than large banner ads, and the content is specifically related to the web page and therefore more effective.
You can also create a healthy life by using Google ads. With the right use of traffic, content and users, you can earn thousands of dollars every month.
You can not expect Google ads to run on your website, sit back, relax and watch the money flow.
This is not a working style. Like any business, it takes time to realize the return on your account.
How does Google Advertising work?
If you already have a blog or website that has 100,000 visitors every month, that figure is over 1 million every year. Consider how this potentially relates to potential advertising revenue:
- You have one hundred thousand advertising impressions (visits).
- You have a click through rate (CTR) of 1% which is standard.
- One percent of 100,000 becomes 1,000.
- If your ad CPC is $ 0.01, you earn $10.
- If your ad CPC is $ 1.00, you will pay $1,000.
There is a big difference between them and it is obvious that most ads do not cost $1 per click. Somewhere between them, you probably see a rate that probably adds up to hundreds of dollars a month.
The more attractive and widespread the keyword, the more it will promote and increase traffic, and the lower the CPC, and this is information that you can use.
Maximum Google advertising revenue
There are several ways you can increase your revenue, whether you want to monetize the blog or website you currently have, or whether you want to create an ad-hoc blog.
- Use search engine optimization to maximize keywords in your content.
- Write more. The more you write about your topic, the more keywords there will be for you to search for and reinforce ads on Google.
- Publish content more times. More content is everything and the newer the better.
- Post useful and accurate content. When you send trash full of keywords, it becomes difficult to read and makes people run away. You want your website to be engaging, so it generates traffic.
- Tighten your footprints. It’s good to talk about football, but thousands of people do. A less popular theme, such as a soundtrack, is different.
- Do not create very bad traffic. It is easier to think of generating a lot of traffic, but if it does not have the necessary features and people are not there to read your content, then success will be temporary. It also affects your CTR.
- Use Google Analytics. Google provides free tools to evaluate your website for profitability.
Competitors ads on Google
Competition is one of the biggest issues you face when you start advertising on your website. Depending on the type of website you run, you may find that there are ads that are in direct competition with what you are selling or offering.
For example, if a website is dedicated to shipping specific goods, such as Disney toys or a snow globe, you will suddenly see ads for these products that drive your visitors away from your website. This is not good for business.
Is there anything that can be done about it? Yes. Google has anticipated this and will allow you to block content up to two hundred different URLs.
However, it is a bit difficult to know which content to block unless you start seeing these ads. Even worse, you may never see those ads because of the way AdSense presents its content.
Also, as an AdSense user, you can not directly click on these links to see where the ad is headed.
This is a clear violation of AdSense rules, but if you are lucky enough to see it and find the link or URL to block, you can right-click on it. It depends on the luck.
Perhaps the best way to create a Google search index is for the types of goods or services you sell. Just write down the top 50 different URLs that Google has found. This is a good way to block ad traffic from websites that are clearly competing with you.